Tuesday 8 March 2011

A Little Gift

Seeing as how I'm still not into the 'zone' yet, as my blog is brand new, I feel like I reserve the right to talk about whatever I wish. My girlfriend lives far away from me, so I think I am going to send her a package this week with a couple things in it to show her that I care.



My ideas?
  1. A favorite sweater that I've worn a few times, because she likes my scent
  2. An mp3 player I have lying around with some of her and our favorite songs on it
  3. A heartfelt letter, perhaps detailing why I love her
  4. A gift of some sort - maybe a book I know she hasn't read (Deception Point, Dan Brown)
  5. A bag of Hershey's Caramel Kisses (she likes these)
I'm looking in the comments for some other ideas. Obviously you don't know who my girlfriend is, but perhaps if you told me what you would love to receive as a surprise. I'm looking specifically to the girls here, but guys I would appreciate your advice as well.


Wish me luck in the whole love endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment